Woohoo! We are hiring!
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team. If you think you have what it takes, please send us an email and include your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com to be considered.
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Use computer software to design page layouts for newspapers, books, brochures, and other items that are printed or put online. Collect the text, graphics, and other materials and format them into a finished product.
- Take a job from the initial concept and design, right through to final production. This can be on any printed format or digital space.
- Show a real interest in the brand as well as understand the requirements.
- Good understanding of print layout and preparation for print.
- Motion Graphic Design: Brand videography and store videos or social media videos or GIF. (Note: The employee will assist the CM within this process)
- Visual communication: Creating of visual elements.
- Idea generation: Research and presentation of concepts.
- Interactive media design: Print and digital design.
- Gather existing materials or work with designers and writers to create new artwork or text.
- Find and edit graphics, such as photographs or illustrations.
- Use scanners to turn drawings and other materials into digital images.
- Assist in administrative matters relating to Retail’s marketing material requests.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Ability to understand and evaluate briefs received and to design accordingly.
- Timeline management: Ability to generate, follow and meet deadlines.
- Follow CI design requirements: Font and colour use.
- Supply the team with two to three draft design options before first reverts.
- Double check artwork provided to ensure everything is prepped and sized correctly.
- Print Design: · Magazine layouts · Billboards · Building hoarding · Location signage · Sales & Marketing Collateral · Rate Cards · Promotional Items
- Social Posts
- Google Adwords layouts
- Brochures, A3/A4/A0 etc. design
- Banners & flyers
- Retail decals, banners and in store signage (die-cut lines)
- Website images and banners
- Create and Update operations templates
- Invitations to Members Meetups & Location Events
Best of luck!