Click and Collect
SOVIET CLICK AND COLLECT POLICY
1. Click & Collect Process
- Purchase the products online in the same way you would any other online purchase, simply selecting the product(s) you want to purchase from our online store and adding them to your cart.
- Go to checkout option.
- You will now have the option of selecting the “Pick Up”, in additional to the normal delivery option.
- Select the store from which you would like to collect your Order.
- Proceed to payment, thereby finalizing the purchase and allowing us to start processing your Order.
- The Order will be confirmed once payment is made.
- You will then receive an email from us, stating the following:
- Your Order number.
- The selected Pick-up Location.
2. How we Communicate
- We will provide you with feedback when your Order is ready for collection and confirmation once your Order has been collected. You will receive the following information:
- An email when your Order is “Ready for Pick-Up”.
- An email when your Order has been collected.
3. Collecting your Order
- Your Order will be ready for pick-up within 2-10 working days of the Order payment being received.
- Once you have received the pick-up confirmation email, you can go to the selected store and collect your Order at the till point.
- Present your order confirmation email as well as proof of identification, being either a national identification document or a driver’s license.
- If you have nominated a third party to collect your Order on your behalf, proof of order purchase must be forwarded to them and they will be requested to present three documents upon pick-up: (i) the proof of purchase at the store, as well as (ii) proof of identification for the person picking up the Order and (iii) proof of identification of the purchaser.
- Once your identity is confirmed, you will receive your receipt and the Order will be presented to you for inspection and confirmation of correctness.
4. Anticipating Possible Delays
- While we endeavor to ensure that Orders are processed and available for collection at the earliest possible date and time, this may not always be possible due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Our Customer Services will contact you at the earliest possible moment to advise you of any delay.
- You will then have the option to continue with the Order or cancel the Order for a full refund in line with our Returns Policy.
5. Cancelling a Click &Collect order
- You may cancel your Order at any time prior to the Order being picked up by you at the selected location.
- Please contact Customer Services firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us that you want to cancel your order, and we will refund you in the way payment was received online.
- Once you receive the communication stating that your Order is “Ready for Pick-Up”, your Order will be kept at the designated Click & Collect collection point for a period of 14 (fourteen) days from the date of issue of the “Ready for Pick-Up” communication.
- We reserve the right, unless authorized otherwise by its Customer Services, to cancel any Order not collected with a period of 14 (fourteen) working days from date of the “Ready for Pick-Up” communication.
- Should we elect to cancel the Order, you will be offered a choice of either a gift card to the equivalent value of the purchase or a refund to the value of your purchase.
7. Returns Policy for Click and Collect
- As per our standard Returns Policy bit.ly/36r84Wo